Founded in 1991, and recognized as an official lay ministry in 1997, Catholic Men's Fellowship is a non-profit religious organization that conducts conferences, retreats, leadership days and other events throughout California. The St. Denis chapter began in 2010.
Our purpose is to encourage men to become daily followers of Christ.
"If anyone wishes to come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me." (Luke 9:23)
Our mission is to help men renew their minds and transform their hearts and lives for Christ.
"Do not conform yourself to this age but be transformed by the renewal of your mind." (Romans 12:2)
Why catholic men's fellowship?
- Our Catholic Christian faith cannot be lived in isolation. We all need our brothers to help point each other home.
- We are men under spiritual construction and thus we are all "spiritual works in progress." By gathering in faith, we help one another move forward on the spiritual path.
- Men need a safe space where we can openly discuss spiritual matters and have dialogue with like-minded men.
- Christian men must surrender ourselves to Christ if His will for us is to work in our daily lives. CMF assists in reminding us of this daily surrendering.
- CMF encourages us to become more Christ-like influences in our families, friendships, parishes, communities and the world that God has called us to help influence and transform.
- In a world of negotiable values, confused identities, distorted priorities, false hopes and empty promises, CMF encourages and supports men as we strive to be the best men that we can possibly be.
- CMF helps men get connected with other men who seek to know, love and serve the Lord. We seek, as part of a fellowship, to discern and live out God's calling in our lives and our lay vocations.